Invite a friend on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or email and they will receive a £5 discount coupon.
Plus, you will get a £5 credit in your account for their first order as our little thank you (see Terms & Conditions below).
REFER A FRIEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Refer a Friend scheme is an ongoing offer, however Keff Limited (‘Keff’) reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
2. This promotion is open to all existing Keff customers (‘Users’) who have an online account on Keff’s website, www.keff.co.uk. Access to this promotion is available by clicking on Refer a Friend on the top menu bar on our website or via an automatic prompt after placing an order.
3. Keff’s Refer a Friend is valid for new customers only. A Friend refers to a User’s actual friend, family member or colleague. For every Friend a User refers that is new to Keff, the User will receive £5 Referral Credit upon successful payment of the Friend’s order. This is subject to a Friend placing an order on Keff’s website for a minimum order value of £15. Friends will also receive a £5 Discount Coupon on their first purchase.
4. User credits will appear in the User account (in My Account – Referrals). Users can have more than one £5 Referral Credit in their account. User credit accumulates for each referral and all of the User credits will be automatically used on the next order.
5. The credit amount is labeled Referral Credit and is shown in the Cart and Checkout totals. Users cannot choose to use credits as they are automatically used on the next order as long as the User places an order for a minimum order value of £15.
6. Keff reserves the right to refuse to apply and/or allow Users and the Friends referred by them to redeem Referral Credits and Discount Coupons if the new Friends register an account using credit card details, delivery name or address already used by the User, or if such details are already on Keff’s system.
7. If a User cancels an order made using a Referral Credit, the Referral Credit will not be restored to the account and it cannot be re-used or replaced. Similarly, if a new registering Friend cancels an order using a Discount Voucher, the Discount Voucher will not be restored and it cannot be re-used or replaced.
8. All rewards/credits/coupons hold no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.